Time for my last bookshelf. This shelf houses my nature guides, colouring books and craft books.
The books laying on the shelf are my colouring books and a cross-stitch book that’s too tall to stand up.
- Mythomorphia – one of a series of books by Kerby Rosanes
- Fantasy Creatures Colouring Book by Meg Cowley, author of the Relic Guardians series
- Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book by J. S. Burke, author of the Dragon Dreamer series
- Sue Cook’s Bumper Cross Stitch Collection
Standing on top of those are my nature and walking guides.
- Kingfisher Concise Field Guide Animals & Plants of Britain & Europe
- The Concise Guide to Wild Flowers by D.A. Sutton (Author) & Colin Emberson (Illustrator)
- RSPB Guide to British Birds by David Saunders
- Lake District: Low Level and Lake Walks by Vivienne Crow
- 50 Walks in The Lake District – one of the AA 50 Walks series
- The Complete Guide to the Lancaster Canal by David Slater,Martin Mail, Jon Clark and Lesley Blundell. – This is an old book with black and white photos. Up to date copies are in colour.
At the other end of the shelf, starting at the right-hand side, the first book is Grimm: Aunt Marie’s Book of Lore – a companion book for the TV series, Grimm.
My painting and drawing books are next.
- Creative Revolution by Flora Bowley
- 5-Minute Sketching – People by Pete Scully
- 50 Things to Draw by Ed Tadem
These are followed by Delia Smiths Complete Cookery Course, which is the only cookbook I own, and Cake icing and decorating by Pamela Dotter.
The next group of books are my papercraft/cardmaking books.
- Pergamano Parchment Craft by Martha Ospina (2 books)
- The Art of Parchment Craft by Janet Wilson
- Decorative Paper Craft from GMC Editors
- Washi Style! by Marisa Edghill
- Easy Embroidery on Paper by Joke de Vette
- 101 Ideas for Embroidery on Paper by Erica Fortgens
My other cross-stitch book, Cross Stitch Teddies by Joan Elliott, is the next book along.
The next two books are both titled Knitted Toys. The first is a book by Jean Greenhowe, from 1986. The other is by Tetyana Korobkova and was published 30 years later, in 2016.
My two crochet books are Crocheted Sea Creatures by Vanessa Mooncie and Animal Amigurumi to Crochet by Teri Crews.
The next couple of books cover a variety of knots.
- Macrame at Home by Natalie Ranae
- Friendship Bracelets by Michele Howarth
I’m not sure the final few can really be described as books, although I’m not sure what they should be called.
- Wire Wrapping by Wyatt White
- 15 Fat Quarter Makes
- Fabulous Needle Felting
- Gorgeous Knit & Crochet Makes for Baby
- Magical Unicorn Makes