This DIY interview is by necessity generic. If you would like a more personal one please use the contact me tab above.
Please choose between 10 and 20 questions from the list below and write your answers in the box below alongside the question number.
Also please add buy links to your books and links to your author pages: website/bookbub/facebook etc.
1. Please tell me a little about yourself and your background.
2. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
3. What gets your creative juices flowing?
4. What is your top writing tip?
5. What are the hardest and easiest parts about being a writer?
6. Tell us about your writing routine; what’s a typical writing day for you?
7. What is the name of your latest book and what inspired it?
8. Do you use your personal experiences in your writing?
9. What is your favourite scene that you’ve written? Can you give us a peek?
10. If you could be any character from one of your books who would it be?
11. Your book is being made into a movie, what music would you use as a soundtrack?
12. Tell us about the cover/s and how it/they came about.
13. Who is your intended audience and why should they read your book?
14. Can you tell us anything about any of your current work(s)-in-progress?
15. Tell us about your favourite memory related to reading or writing?
16. What book/s are you reading at present?
17. What are your writing goals for the next year?
18. What advice would you give to your younger self?
19. Other than writing, what are you passionate about?
20. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
21. If you were ever stranded on a deserted island what would you miss and which three books would you take along?
22. If you could travel to any time in history, when would you visit?
23. What foreign country would you most like to visit? What attracts you to this place?
24. A genie grants you three writing-related wishes: what are they and why?
25. Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and why?