Who Am I? Tag
I spotted this Tag on Angie Dokos blog and I haven’t done a tag before. This one seemed like fun so I thought I’d give it a go!
What does my name mean?
Although I go by Rainne, my given name is Lorraine.
Lorraine – From the name of a region in France, originally meaning “kingdom of LOTHAR”. Lothar was a Frankish king, the great-grandson of Charlemagne, whose realm was in the part of France that is now called Lorraine, or in German Lothringen (from Latin Lothari regnum). As a given name, it has been used in the English-speaking world since the late 19th century, perhaps due to its similar sound with Laura. It became popular after World War I when the region was in the news, as it was contested between Germany and France.
What is my Myers-Briggs Personality Type?
PERSONALITY TYPE IS: ADVOCATE (INFJ-T)
What is my Zodiac Sign?
- Element: Air
- Quality: Fixed
- Color: Light-Blue, Silver
- Day: Saturday
- Ruler: Uranus, Saturn
- Greatest Overall Compatibility: Leo, Sagittarius
- Lucky Numbers: 4, 7, 11, 22, 29
- Date range: January 20 – February 18
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
- Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian
- Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof
- Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener
- Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them
- Aquarius-born are shy and quiet , but on the other hand they can be eccentric and energetic. However, in both cases, they are deep thinkers and highly intellectual people who love helping others. They are able to see without prejudice, on both sides, which makes them people who can easily solve problems.
- Although they can easily adapt to the energy that surrounds them, Aquarius-born have a deep need to be some time alone and away from everything, in order to restore power. People born under the Aquarius sign, look at the world as a place full of possibilities.
- Aquarius is an air sign, and as such, uses his mind at every opportunity. If there is no mental stimulation, they are bored and lack a motivation to achieve the best result.
- The ruling planet of Aquarius, Uranus has a timid, abrupt and sometimes aggressive nature, but it also gives Aquarius visionary quality. They are capable of perceiving the future and they know exactly what they want to be doing five or ten years from now.
- Uranus also gave them the power of quick and easy transformation, so they are known as thinkers, progressives and humanists. They feel good in a group or a community, so they constantly strive to be surrounded by other people.
- The biggest problem for Aquarius-born is the feeling that they are limited or constrained. Because of the desire for freedom and equality for all, they will always strive to ensure freedom of speech and movement.
- Aquarius-born have a reputation for being cold and insensitive persons, but this is just their defence mechanism against premature intimacy. They need to learn to trust others and express their emotions in a healthy way.
What is my Hogwarts House?
My in-depth results are:
Ravenclaw – 10
Hufflepuff – 9
Gryffindor – 9
Slytherin – 9
What are my Learning Styles?
Your scores were:
- Visual 6
- Aural 3
- Read/Write 9
- Kinesthetic 5
You have a mild read/write learning preference.
Am I Left or Right Brain Dominant?
What is my Blood Type?
What Career am I meant to have?
…errmmm – Nope! lol
What Divergent Faction do I belong to?
What does my Birth say about me?
There is no ‘Middle Child’, just me and my sister. She’s 11 months older than me!
Stereotype: Free spirit, risk taker, charming.
Why it’s true: Parents are less cautious. (Hey, the older ones ate the dog’s food and lived!) And they also probably have more resources than they did when starting out. “Parents are more lenient, so youngest kids tend to be less rules-oriented, and yet they still get lots of attention,” says Salmon.
When it’s not: “Some babies resent not being taken seriously,” says Linda Campbell, a professor of counseling and human development at the University of Georgia, in Athens. “They might become very responsible, like the oldest, or social, like the middle.”
So, that’s me.
It took a bit of time, but it was fun.
Thanks for reading,
I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you do this one, please comment with your link me so I can read your answers.