Love at Christmas
by Heather Tullis
Christmas is in the air.
Pulling Garrett Johansson over isn’t the most auspicious beginnging to a relationship for Officer Lisa Weight, but at least she didn’t have to give him a ticket. Not that she’s looking for a guy—even if her mom says she should be.
Garrett is glad to visit his sister, Sheila, during the Christmas season, but he hadn’t counted on a major snow storm as soon as he landed in Kansas City. When his sister introduces the cop who pulled him over as a friend of hers, he puts their less-than-stellar beginnings in the past and gives her a chance. The more he gets to know her, the better he likes her. If only he didn’t live 1600 miles away in California.
With everything trying to keep them apart, can they still have a Merry Christmas?”
Heather Tullis writes sweet, small-town romance and cozy mysteries. She has published three dozen books. When she’s not dreaming up new stories to write, she enjoys playing with her dogs and chickens, cake decorating, trying new jewelry designs, inventing new ways to eat chocolate, and hanging out with her husband.
Top Ten List:
10 Fun facts about myself:
1. I used to be an EMT for my volunteer Ambulance department
2. I used to write books in the back of the ambulance when we were on long trips home from dropping patients off at a major hospital 100+ miles away.
3. At one time I had over 150 chickens, ducks, geese, and guineas. Now I only have four hens.
4. My husband and I met in college and were the third couple to marry from those two apartments that year.
5. I’ve now published three dozen novels and novellas.
6. I didn’t realize I was going to be a writer until I was almost 24.
7. My husband and I were foster parents to 15 children over the course of two years and I still keep in contact with some of them.
8. I have over thirty nieces and nephews.
9. I once built an 8×8 A-frame chicken coop by myself in a single day. (Nail guns rock!)
10. I wrote the first draft of Love at Christmas in a single day.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our