by Didi Lawson
Erin O’Neal loves Christmas, except not this year because she’ll be all alone for the holidays. To make matters worse, she receives a dog as an early Christmas present, but cannot keep it. The man who delivers the dog is the snob who has embarrassed her in public a few days ago.
When the snob, a handsome veterinarian, injures his ankle and needs someone to drive him home to Prescott for the holidays, Erin is available. Getting to know him better, she falls in love with him. There are only two obstacles: his girlfriend and her own dog phobia.
Didi Lawson exchanged her town car for a pick-up truck and learned to operate a tractor when she and her husband moved from Arizona to a farm in Missouri where she now weaves her tales. Her love for writing started early in life when she entertained her friends with her stories, won prizes for he essays in high school and wrote road shows and poems for the youth group in her church. She enjoys the outdoors, her children and ten grandchildren, and keeps an active social calendar.
Top Ten List:
10 fun facts about myself:
1. I have 10 wonderful and talented grandchildren
2. I live on a hobby farm in Missouri
3. We have a good-size cave on our property
4. Studied French in high school and college
5. Born and raised in Germany
6. Came to the US to further my education at BYU
7. I have a German Shepherd dog and 2 cats
8. We also have chickens and peacocks on the farm
9. One of my ancestors is Henry VIII
10. I have OCD which drives my husband crazy
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our