Teapots & Treachery by Author Donna K. Weaver
A Savage Ghost
Lia Savage reluctantly puts her dream of opening a dessert boutique on hold to help her dad remodel a castle he’s inherited in Washington State. Soon, a specter targets her younger sister.
Lia enlists the help of strapping Coop Montgomery, the head gardener and her former crush. As they search together for a way to rid the castle of its ghost, the romance she used to dream about with Coop kindles.
But Lia’s gentle giant means to stay in Washington while she’s determined to return to California. She must find the courage to face both the ghost and her future.
With Coop. Or without him.
Waves of Deceit
Twenty-six-year-old Shelby Nash wants to break free of her controlling, billionaire father. With the completion of one more project for his company, she can branch out on her own. However, her ex-boyfriend’s been appointed as the new lead architect. She has to find a way to protect her heart from him while avoiding whoever’s making anonymous threats.
Wade Masters did a poor job handling the news about the identity of his girlfriend’s father. Shelby walked out of his life without another word. Finally, four years later, Wade has a chance to win her back. As long as whoever’s targeted her doesn’t get her first.
~ Amazon ~
Award-winning author, wife, mother, grandmother, Harry Potter geek, Army veteran, karate black belt, and online gamer girl.
Donna’s Top Ten List:
1. My husband is my greatest support in my writing endeavor.
2. I have four sons, two daughters, and ten grandchildren.
3. I’m a Navy brat who joined the Army.
4. I was one of the first women in my newly integrated Army unit. The first gal got there that morning, and I arrived in the evening. It can be tough being a groundbreaker.
5. The ninth grade school the Navy sent us to in San Francisco was in a very poor section of the city and was a dangerous place to be. I made sure to get straight A’s so I could qualify to attend an academic high school and avoid going to the high school that the junior high school fed into.
6. I’m a karate black belt and didn’t start training until the month I turned 50.
7. I’ve lived in four countries on three continents (well, one was actually a series of islands)
8. In my day job, I run municipal elections for my city–this knowledge plays a huge role in the storyline for Swing Vote, Safe Harbors #3.
9. I love Regency romances and hope one day to attend a Regency ball.
10. I graduated from high school early, went away to a semester of college, and returned to walk with my class. This was back in the day before concurrent college enrollment and kids graduating from high school with college associate degrees. It was a big deal–then. 😀
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our
Official Event page