The Captive (Griffin Force #1) by Julie Coulter Bellon
Former Navy SEAL Jake Williams is the newly appointed head of a task force assigned to rescue a kidnapped American diplomat. Their only hope is Mya Amari, the daughter of a notorious Algerian hostage negotiator, but she is full of secrets and complications–something Jake takes as a personal challenge. As they grow closer, the threat to the mission escalates and time runs out for the hostages. Can Jake unravel the web of deception to save them all without getting caught in the crossfire?
Mya Amari has been in hiding nearly her entire life to escape her father’s enemies. But when her sister is kidnapped along with an American diplomat, she’ll do anything to bring her home–including walking into the enemy’s lair. She doesn’t trust anyone, especially the too-handsome-for-his-own-good Commander Williams, but when all her careful plans explode out of control, he’s the only one she can turn to with the truth about her family. Is it too little, too late?
Julie Coulter Bellon is the author of more than a dozen romantic suspense novels. Her book All Fall Down won the RONE award for Best Suspense and Pocket Full of Posies won a RONE Honorable Mention for Best Suspense.
Julie loves to travel and her favorite cities she’s visited so far are probably Athens, Paris, Ottawa, and London. She loves to read, write, teach, watch Castle, Hawaii Five-O, and eat Canadian chocolate. Not necessarily in that order.
Julie offers writing and publishing tips as well as her take on life on her blog ldswritermom.blogspot.com You can also find out about all her upcoming projects at her website juliebellon.com
Facts About the Author:
- Readers would be surprised to know my writing desk where I write all my books is in my kitchen.
- I have always wanted to skydive, but I’m afraid of heights.
- I have eight children.
- I met Princess Diana when I was twelve years old.
- I have traveled to seven different countries and seventeen U.S. states
- I taught a Journalism class for fourteen years. My favorite excuse from a student for not doing their homework over the weekend was that they had contracted Mad Cow disease on Friday, but were miraculously cured by Monday, so they couldn’t get it done.
- I am Canadian and have a weakness for Canadian chocolate.
- I love to read historical romance.
- My favorite TV show is Castle.
- I’m learning to play the bagpipes.
- I hate olives.
- I like to pencil draw and work with charcoals.
Check out all the great blogs that are a part of this event by following along on the Facebook page.