Loves future can begin in the past.
Brad’s brother recently found the love of his life, and now he too longs to find his one. No one seems to compare to his first love from years ago, though – the woman he left behind for money and a career. To remind him of her love, though, on what would have been their wedding anniversary, Brad writes her a letter. Never mailed. Never read…until this year, after the storm ends.
Hannah’s estate is in foreclosure – unable to keep her family’s estate after her parents’ death. Sparks begin to fly however after the estate is purchased and the new owner arrives. Not only was Brad the love of her life, but he’s also the man who walked out on her eight years ago. At first sight, Hannah’s grandmother believes their love still exists, and even as her health fades she works to help Hannah see the good in Brad.
Hannah must deal with painful memories from her past as she is forced to work with Brad and save her estate, but will her stubborn pride cause her to lose him again?
She begins to see Brad in a new light, and the love she felt for him long ago is reborn. When Hannah’s ‘little sister’ Clare discovers Brad’s secret, though, a storm of events will begin that may destroy their only chance for love, and may risk Hannah’s life in the process. Brad and Hannah will face both tragedy and loss as they rekindle their love, remembering that grace always follows the storm.
Sandy recently moved back to her hometown of Mt. Vernon, IL and lives there with her two youngest kids. She currently works in Marketing for a local Children’s Home and is busy working on another book.
Top Ten List
- I am a trophy winning 9-ball pool player.
- My first book was inspired by a handsome southern man from North Carolina that sat next to me on a plane.
- Danny Gokey tweeted to me about my book!
- My favorite holiday is Christmas and I usually bake about 10 dozen cookies and put up at least 3 trees
- The one food I refuse to eat is anchovies
- My favorite book is ‘Lucky One’ by Nicholas Sparks
- My writing snack of choice is peanuts and coffee
- My top hobby when not writing is planning events
- My favorite animal is a horse
- My dream vacation is to the Virgin Islands/St. Thomas, preferably with my future, handsome husband…after I meet him that is. 🙂
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our